Nasir Baby – Nasal irrigation for infants and children
Nasir Baby is a medical CE device specifically made for the nasal cavity hygiene of infants and children under 3 years of age.
Its aim is to simplify the cleaning process in case of nasal congestion as flu, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis and to foster gradual removal of nasal secretions.
- Infants 6-36 months: 1 application per nostril 1-2 per day (2-3 ml)
- Children 1-3 years old: 1 application per nostril 2-3 per day (5-10 ml)
In case of strong congestions we recommend you to consult your doctor after this treatment.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Carefully remove the first protection envelope of the bag;
- Bring the bag filled with the solution to 35-38°C, immersing it in hot water. Unscrew and remove the protection cap and break the cone fracture.
- IInsert the Nasir Baby dispenser in the syringe, it must reach the end.
- Gently press the syringe piston to verify the solution flow intensity.
- Place the anatomical spout into the nostril and press the piston to pour the solution into the nose cavity. The mouth has to be open throughout the treatment as long as the solution pass over. We recommend to keep the head of the infant rolled over and lower than his shoulders (as you can say in the video). It is recommended to blow his nose after the nasal wash.
NASIR BABY 1 SACCA 250ml + 1 EROGATORE NASIR BABY + 1 SIRINGA 10ml
Come si effettua un lavaggio nasale con Nasir Baby?
In questi video potete osservare da vicino la procedura per il lavaggio nasale con Nasir Baby.