NASIR is a nasal irrigation device, with isotonic and hypertonic sterile solution, recommended for your daily hygiene. By cleansing your nasal mucosa it can prevent obstruction caused by mucus stagnation or for who suffer from respiratory difficulties due to various patologies such as flu, cough, sinusitis, post-operative progress, otitis, asthma, bronchitis, nasal polyposis, allergens or caused by environmental contamination such as dusts, smoke or exhalation. It helps enhance breathing during sleep.
HOW TO USE IT
- Carefully remove the first protection envelope of the bag.
- Bring the bag filled with the solution to 38°C, immersing it in hot water. Unscrew and remove the protection cap.
- Fix the suction cup in a smooth surface on your sink.
- Open the device pack.
- Lower the roller caster until the tube is completely blocked.
- Remove the cap and strongly screw the male connector of the device. Holding in one hand the connector and with the other one break the cone by fracturing the arrow tip for activating the bag-device connection.
- Hang the bag to the suction cup fixing it carefully.
- Lean forward your hand towards your sink, lower than your shoulders.
- Bring the irrigator nozzle to your nose and gently press the nostril. Breath with your mouth throughout the treatment.
- Lift halfway the roller caster and then set it in order to let the solution drain away avoiding the throath.
- Possibly, at mid-cycle, switch nostril.
Warnings and usage restriction are specified in all products.
HOW TO USE